STUDENT FELLOWSHIP AND COVID-19
How can I stay involved with Student Fellowship?
SF will start (socially-distanced) meetings again on Sunday, August 30th.
- We'll meet outside at Platt Park
- Maintain physical distance
- No food served
- Temperatures taken upon arrival
- Masks are optional when outdoors
Our vision is to lead middle and high school students and their families from all across Denver into the LIFE, PURPOSE, and JOY of following Jesus.
We are motivated by two core beliefs:
- The GOSPEL is the most beautiful, compelling and life-transforming message for middle and high school students.
- Students flourish in an INTERGENERATIONAL church community that is built to be a safe and caring family.
We believe when students experience the gospel in an intergenerational community they will be equipped to live out their faith and serve the local church with joy.
Student Fellowship is for 6-12th graders and meets Sunday evenings from 5-7 PM. SF runs on a 4 week rhythm that includes large group teaching, small group discussion, a service project, and a fun outing.
Adult to student relationships are at the core of our student ministry. An adult mentor is their biggest fan, an encouraging voice, and someone who can teach biblical truth in a way that students can understand (Matthew 4:18-22).
Winter Lock-in (March)
It's the greatest and most insane sleepover of your life. The Winter Lock-in is perfect for bringing friends and introducing them to our caring leaders and growing community.
Urban Immersion Mission Trip (June)
Summer Camping Trip (July)
It's only the best weekend of your entire life...every summer.
Fall House Weekend (September)
The House weekend is all about going deeper in community while enjoying a stay-cation in our amazing city. Details and Registration here.
- GOSPEL as our heartbeat for all of life (Ephesians 2:1-22)
- FAMILY as the primary engine for students’ growth in faith (Deuteronomy 6:4-15)
- CHURCH-wide responsibility for our students development as Christian adults (Mark 10:28-31)
- Age specific teaching and CONTEXTUALIZATION of the Bible (Acts 17:16-34)
- Safe COMMUNITY for students from all across Denver, from all backgrounds to process Christianity (Acts 2:42-47)
Contact our Student Ministries Director Michael Goldstein if interested in the following:
- Student Fellowship
- Serving as an adult student leader
- Any questions