As our elder team prayed and planned for 2019, they sensed the Lord leading us to equip the church with a robust, Christian vision for sexuality. They envisioned a time of pastoral teaching that would be in-depth, covering sexuality in many dimensions and that will allow for honest dialogue and Q&A. With this in mind, we are hosting a 5-week Vision for Life series beginning January 22. We’d encourage everyone to make participation a priority!
- Week 1 - The role of sanctification and our bodies in Christian salvation
- Week 2 - Why God creates us with bodies and how that gets expressed in sex
- Week 3 - God’s vision for sexuality in marriage
- Week 4 - Interacting with modern notions of sexuality, including sex outside of marriage and same-sex sexual relationships
- Week 5 - God’s vision for sexuality in singleness